Maryelen B&B is a charming bed and breakfast situated in the Rome city centre. This family-run hotel lies directly between Roma Termini (the main railway station) and the Saint Mary Major Basilica and at a leisurely walking distance from the Colosseum, the Roman Forum and Piazza Venezia.
Hotel Maryelen Rome
All of the rooms (singles and doubles) have private facilities and are comfortable and spacious, providing an ideal place of rest after the strenuous shopping and sight-seeing exertions in Rome. The Maryelen Bed & Breakfast boasts a courtyard and a beautiful garden and the rooms are equipped with a fan, with heating and with a television.
Guest review excerpts
- “Loredana & her daughters & sister were warm & welcoming.”
- “The staff are very polite, friendly and helpful!!”
- “Loredana and her sister are wonderful warm people and the breakfast was GREAT!!”
- “We really enjoyed our stay and can give our best recommendation.”
- “We picked here based on guest comments and we were very happy with the choice!”
- “The hotel is very close to Stazione Termini, with access to direct bus shuttle to/from airport”
- “The room was clean and newly renovated.”
- “I would not hesitate in recommending this hotel to anyone.”
- “Loredana and her sister are amazing people, and their hospitality is outstanding.”
- “If you are going to stay near the train station in Rome this place should be your first choice.”