The Hotel Impero, being located right next to the Opera House of Rome and not far at all from the central station Roma Termini, can boast an extremely central position in the city, with easy access to the most prestigious tourist sites, either on foot or by bus, underground or tram.
Hotel Impero Rome
The Impero is a 3 star hotel and its guests can enjoy the amenities of a bar, a lounge and a terrace with a view of the city.
The property is housed in a building constructed in the beginning of the 20th century, when the entire area around the Via Nazionale was developed.
The reception desk is staffed 24/7 with courteous an helpful personnel, who will be more than happy to provide any information the guests of the hotel may need.
The hotel Impero consists of 73 guest rooms, with private bathroom and hairdryer. All of the rooms have air conditioning, mini bar, safe, phone, television, heating and modem plug.
There is one room especially prepared for disabled guests.
The address of the Hotel Impero is Via Viminale, 19.
Hotel Impero guest review excerpts
- I know when I hit the bed I’m going to get a good night sleep and I am close to everything and the central train station is only two blocks away.
- Clean, spacious room, with a freshly-renovated feel.
- Nice, clean room good breakfast nice and helpful staff
- The bathroom was very very small, and very old. I don´t recommend this hotel in general.
- The spot where the hotel is located is very central and easy to navigate.