The Hotel Cressy is located at only 100 meters from Stazione Termini, Rome’s central train station and general public transportation hub of the city. From Termini all points of interest within and near the city can easily be reached, and thus our guests will find no problems visiting Rome either on foot or by using public transportation.
Hotel Cressy Rome
Cressy is a family-run Rome hotel and is located on the 5th floor of a building with elevator. The intimate and cozy hotel consists of only 10 guest rooms and its furniture is simple and modern, yet functional.
Unlike most hotels in Rome, Cressy has dormitory style rooms for up to 5 people. The normal rooms are singles, double, triples and quadruples, some of which have private facilities. All of the rooms have a sink.
Hotel Cressy Guest reviews
- It’s a bit too expensive for the quality you get.
- Excellent room, very clean and nice. Fine service and location.
- Ideal for one day night
- Hotel owner and staff are very kind,
- Having in account its location, kind of hostel and price, I would say I have been lucky finding Cressy as my option.
- It is a decent room, but the noise of the vehicles was disrurbing, cleanliness of the room was not up to mark.
- This was a great find, just a short walk from the Termini.
- It is very basic indeed, but it is explicable if you consider the price.
- I asked for a bed in a 5pax dormitory but I was lucky infact I stayed alone in a 3pax room for 14 euro!!!
- It’ss clean quiet but only has one bathroom shower for all rooms so I suppose that could be a problem if everyone would want to shower at the same time in the morning
The official address of the Hotel Cressy is Via Volturno, 27 – Rome.