When your credit card has been stolen: Credit card company phone numbers and other useful information
Blocking credit cards Rome
- American Express has an office in Rome. It is situated at the bottom of the Spanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna 38 – 00187, Rome, Italy). The American Express office is open form Mondays to Fridays from 9 AM until 5,30 PM. On Saturdays it closes at 12,30 PM and on Sundays it is not open at all. Their phone number is: +39 0667641.
- Between 7 AM and 1 AM the following numbers can be called: +39 0672900347 or 800914912.
- The customer service number +39 0672282 is available 24/7.
- Call the bank that has issued your card.
- Alternatively call 800 019 014.
- Call the bank that issued your credit card.
- Or call 800 019 014.
- Diner’s Club has an office in Rome itself, on the Via Abruzzi 2/4. It is open from 8,30 AM until 1,30 PM and from 2,20 AM till 4 PM. The phone number is +39 063575333.
- There is also a 24/7 toll free number: 800864064.
- Carta Si has a toll free number: 800151616.